Piling Design Engineer
Design Engineer – Piling
South East London
Our client are seeking an experienced Design Engineer and Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and estimating the cost of piling projects for various construction projects.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Design and estimate the cost of piling projects for various construction projects, including residential, commercial, and industrial sites.
– Perform site investigations to determine the type and size of piling required for a project.
– Prepare detailed piling designs and calculations.
– Work collaboratively with other engineers and project managers to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
– Stay up to date with industry standards and regulations related to piling design and construction.
–Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field.
– Industry experience within piling design and estimating.
– Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
– Familiarity with industry standards and regulations related to piling design and construction.
If you’d be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jonny Court at Skyline Group – email@example.com